Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Winner Details & Little Sophia

Hi everyone,

I'm back with the winner details for the blog hop and another layout to share...
First off. thanks everyone for stopping by and hoped you liked the little hop that we did. I loved seeing everyone creations and honestly, I honestly I don't create mini as often as I should. Had lots of fun working on this one.

The lucky winner from my blog is....

 photo winner1_zpsba17371f.jpg

 photo winner2_zps9437a0bb.jpg

Congrats!!! Please drop me an email with your address details.

And sharing a little layout that I created a while back using some random bits that I had around my table. Some Amy Tangerine, American Crafts, Studio Calico, Chic Tags and Jillibean Soup love...

 photo 01102013-1_zps71bdba79.jpg

This was a photo that I had double printed and was just too cute to not scrap about again. Also it's amazing how fast she's growing and changing. She looks so different now - as sweet and adorable but getting a little naughtier now LOL.

 photo 01102013-2_zps0fe8621e.jpg

 photo 01102013-3_zps77215a5b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by everyone and hope you're having a great week so far!

Photobucket

4 comments: